11/09/2009

Kids and Colds

My oldest is now 4 years old and the little one is 17 months. We have been in nursery school and kindergarte now for 3 years, but I still seem to get every viral and bacterial infection that there is. I have come to dread the fall/winter/spring seasons because of the heightened illness activity. Hey, this summer wasn't much of a breather either. I seem to get everything and everything worse than enyone else in the family. On one hand, I am thankful that the kids don't get so darn sick. On the other had, I am so tired of being down for the count for weeks on end.
My mom never got sick when I was a kid. I remember one cold she got when I was about ten and I was completely shocked. Okay she worked as a dental hygenist, so she probably had been exposed to everything.
I'm just wondering when I will cross that magic line and also be immune to everthing out there?

No comments: