5/02/2007

Beginnings and Endings

I have written online in other venues and even gotten my blogging feet wet elsewhere (though with limited access), but have decided after much deliberation to branch out to the public sphere. Who knows what this will bring. And don't even ask me to define this site, 'cause you won't get one. It's a whole variety of things all at once. Yes, another one of those dreaded mommy blogs--because you'll be hearing enough about Sunshine (15 months and counting). Oh and a taste of that foreign correspondent thing, since I'm an American living in Germany. With a few smidgins of politics, feminism, and other high falutin' musings from the wildly disorderly world that is my mind. Expect the unexpected, but I can't guarantee anything nearly as entertaining, witty, or intelligent as some blogs out there. Primarily it's a way of kicking myself in the ass to write in those few rare moments to myself between changing diapers, wielding the mighty vac, and battling those pesky nettles in the garden.

No comments: